Organisatie- en afdelingsomschrijving
On behalf of our client, a international production company, we are seeking for a Financial Controller. In this role you are responsible for all financial matters for the Dutch Office. So, if you are ready for the next step in your career, please read further!
If you are interested, please get in touch with Richard. You can reach him by phone 06-82 87 31 85 or by email email@example.com.
- You are playing a pivotal role in the success of this company and responsible for all kinds of financial matters;
- Undertaking strategic analysis and assisting with strategic planning;
- Responsible for controlling budgets, income, AR, AP and cash flow;
- Prepare income tax filling, ensuring compliance with payments;
- Approval of Customer credit lines;
- Handling HR related matters like pension, lease and third party HR services;
- Managing the annual audits;
- Yearly stock count.
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business administration;
- Min. 3-5 years of experience as financial controller or senior accountant;
- International hands-on mentality;
- Organized, flexible, detail-orientated and excellent communication skills;
- Ability to multitask, solve problems and take responsibility for resolutions;
- Fluent in both Dutch and English (spoken and written).
- Salary based on job match;
- A challenging and independent position with a lot of responsibility;
- Work remotely and at the office;
- International and dynamic environment.
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Are you this Financial Controller who can work independently and can handle all the responsibilities belonging to this job? For more information, please contact Richard Wirschell, he will be happy to tell you all about this position. You can call him at 06 – 82 87 31 85 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.