Organisatie- en afdelingsomschrijving
Are you the Internal Control Consultant we are looking for? Do you have experience in all kinds of segregation of duties matters and on top of it, do you speak German too? This challenging assignment will start in March and will last till the end of this year. Due to corona you will work most of the time from home. For more information you can contact Richard Wirschell at 06 82 87 31 85 or apply via the application button.
- Manage a standing project on maturing SOD (segregation of duties) within an international organisation, support current remediation activities on SOD and support a future proof setup of SOD within the organization
- Liaise with stakeholders in multiple departments and multiple countries on structural SOD solutions and follow up
- Act as a subject matter expert on designing, planning and execution of multiple internal controls and support tooling related to SOD
- Monitor and review execution of the SOD solutions and timely resolution of standing SOD issues
- Secure project targets and deadlines
- Academic level, preferably in Auditing, Economics, Controlling or Business Management studies
- Finished your CPA education or equivalent (e.g. RA, RO, CIA)
- Experience in applying internal control principles and accounting standards as well as legal requirements
- Relevant experience IT audit / IT controls
- Keen understanding of business complexity and dynamics
- Strong analytical skills, project management skills, problem solving skills, accurate, proactive and result oriented
- Professional communication and consulting skills in German, English and Dutch, written and oral is an absolute must!
- Ability to work within different cultures at all levels of the organisation
- Fulltime position for 1 year
- Competitive hourly rate
- Working from home
- Working in an international team
Are you the Internal Control Consultant we are looking for,? Are you very well experienced in segregation of duties? Do you speak your languages like German and English? Please contact Richard Wirschell at 06 - 82 87 31 85 or email@example.com.