Client Finance Analyst
Amsterdam Controlling ICT, Media & Communicatie
Organisatie- en afdelingsomschrijving
Are you a financial with several years of experience? Do you want to work at a global operating company? And do you thrive in a fast-paced and creative environment? If so, this role is right up your alley.
You will be working at one of the most innovative communication agencies with offices around the world, including Amsterdam. Our client works with leading brands on brand strategy, advertising and media production. As a business analyst, you will be primarily involved in finance of the marketing projects at the office located in Amsterdam.
As a business analyst, you will be engaged in the following tasks:
- Monitoring project reports, assisting producers and brand managers with job budget information, and ensuring projects are closed on a timely basis;
- Managing client billing and accounts receivable systems, approving production estimates, and working with the team on the production job reconciliation process;
- Providing revenue reporting with budget/reforecast comparison to management;
- Organizing and maintaining client production backup and working with brand teams on monthly client reconciliations;
- Inquiring with the team to understand variances between monthly actual vs forecast;
- Assisting with revenue recognition accounting and month-end close as needed;
- Supporting the development of a rigid, data-driven reporting infrastructure that aligns data from various systems with the needs of the organization and produces actionable insights;
- Providing ad hoc analytical support, responding to various requests from multiple departments, and performing special projects as needed.
The job offer is as follows:
- Salary around 50 to 60k;
- Fully paid pension and disability insurance;
- Good pension plan;
- 25 paid leave days + 5 additional leave days.
What are the job requirements for the business analyst role?
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or related field;
- A minimum 2 years of experience in project accounting, billing, and revenue reporting;
- Strong organizational skills, sound judgment, and attention to detail;
- Ability to handle multiple assignments while prioritizing workloads effectively;
- Effective communication with people on all levels;
- Flexibility, team player attitude, willingness to pitch in and do anything;
- Independent and entrepreneurial; ability to work with minimal direction;
- Excellent Excel skills, with experience using PowerQuery or Tableau and possibly dashboarding software.
So are you interested in this business analyst position located in Amsterdam or do you have any questions? Contact Dirk Schouten at 06-43062718 or by email email@example.com.
deel deze vacature
Interesse in deze vacature? Neem contact op met:
Dirk Schouten06 - 43 06 27 18 firstname.lastname@example.org